Please see below our frequently asked questions.
1. As a teacher do I have register my participation and class number in order to partake in the competition?
Yes, teachers must register for the Wool4School stuent design competiton in order to gain access to the competition resources, upload submissions and keep up-to-date with program offerings.
2. As a student, can I participate if my school is not entering the competition?
Absolutely! Students can register outside of school participation. All participants will have equal access to online resources, whether or not their school is registered. Furthermore, students can upload their entry via their own dashboard.
3. What school year levels are involved?
Year levels 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 can enter the competition. However, students need to select which category they fall into:
- Junior Designer Category - Years 7 & 8
- Mid Designer Category - Years 9 & 10
- Senior Designer Category - Year 11
- Aspiring Designer Category - Year 12
4. When does the competition close?
Competition dates will be announced later in the year.
5. What file formats are acceptable for my entry?
Entries must be uploaded as either PDF, JPEG, PNG or Microsoft Word file formats. You may upload multiple files. The combined file size cannot exceed 10MB in size.
The Submission page is available from the start of the competition. Follow the step-by-step instructions to upload your submission.
6. Can you submit a hard copy entry?
No. You can only submit a digital version via the portal. Entries sent to us in hard copy will not be included in the competition.
If you do not have access to a scanner, we will accept very good quality images taken on a smartphone or digital camera. Make sure the lighting and quality are clear before sending us a photograph.
7. Are there different entry requirements for each year?
Yes, every year level has different deliverables based on skills sets and prizes will be awarded for each year group. Once registered, you will be able to access this information on your dashboard.
8. Can I submit more than one design?
No. You are only able to submit one entry. We will judge the first entry we receive from you.
9. When can I submit my design?
Submissions are open as soon as the competition opens.
Still have questions?
Get in touch via the contact form.